WHO IS VINNY VERELLI?
- Food service conference specialist
- Opener, closer, energizer, emcee, host
- Motivational entertainer, roving camera interviewer
- Definitely NON-celebrity chef, serious restaurant industry veteran
- The “missing ingredient” to make your next meeting sizzle
- Like buying an appetizer, entrée, and dessert all in one
- Way more than a pretty face (he better be!)
Vinny Verelli is actually Jonathan Schwartz, a character actor with over 40 years of professional performing experience. Jon worked with Tennessee Williams and performed at Carnegie Hall. He’s toured Prisons (as an actor) and sailed the high seas as a Cruise Director and entertainer.
Can he magically recalculate your food cost formulas? Nope… Does he have his own reality show on the Food network? Nope… Truth is, experts and celebrities are an essential part of a successful meeting, but do they come early and stay late? Do they tie your entire meeting and theme together? Do they do exactly the amount of time you ask them to do? Will they emcee your awards banquet? Nope.
As a 20-year veteran of the events industry in Atlanta, Jonathan has been in your shoes and knows how stressful pulling off a major event can be. Jon is the perfect person to have on your team when you’re planning a meeting. Jon won’t have you jumping through hoops, that’s his job.
WHY HIRE VINNY VERELLI FOR YOUR NEXT MEETING?
Glad you asked. Seven reasons:
- Freshness (like no other speaker you’ve hired)
- Relevance (been there, done that, has the scars to prove it)
- Extreme tailoring (every program is customized every time)
- Interaction, engagement, and fun (if you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong!)
- Easy to work with (not a schmuck. He’s responsive, professional, overall nice guy)
- Industry experience, stories, and examples audiences instantly relate to (not another talking head reading a PowerPoint)
- 20 years of producing corporate events